What can the agrirouter do?
Since its launch in February 2019, it has been facilitating data exchange and making machine data from different manufacturers available.
In this way, it is improving operational processes and economic efficiency and, as a universal data exchange platform, is closing the gap to Farming 4.0.
At the same time, it is reducing the administrative burden and increasing working convenience, because its concept unites cross-manufacturer and non-discriminatory data transport.
Who is behind the agrirouter?
In addition to RAUCH and currently 27 other agricultural equipment manufacturers, there are also other providers that offer solutions (software or hardware) that you can connect to your agrirouter account.
All providers support the product concept and data exchange via the agrirouter.
If the manufacturer of your machines or software has not (yet) signed up, it is worth asking.
Advantages with agrirouter
- As a universal data exchange platform, the Agrirouter is closing the gap to Farming 4.0
- The agrirouter’s concept unites cross-manufacturer data exchange
- In practice, this means easy data exchange between machines and the software solutions used at your company
- Only you determine the routes on which your agrirouter transports your data
- You retain complete control over your data
- And the data exchange with customers and service providers, e.g. between farmers and contractors, is also straightforward:
The ability to connect two agrirouter accounts allows data to be exchanged quickly and securely.